Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: E-2941-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1270020926
- EAN 4047026050424
Small, lightweight and easy to operate: The compact Bosch Purion Performance eBike Display combines control and display element in one housing.
Mounting and functionality
Where is the Bosch Purion Display mounted?
- The Bosch Purion Performance Display is mounted on the side, directly next to the left handlebar grip.
- It is suitable for all Bosch eBike Performance systems from model year 2014.
- It is also compatible with Bosch Active and Bosch Performance CX.
What buttons does the Bosch Purion display have?
- Bosch Purion - the new eBike compact display - is controlled by a total of 4 buttons.
- These are the power button, the walk button, and the plus and minus buttons ("+" and "-").
- "+" and "-" buttons have multiple assignments.
How does Bosch Purion distinguish between multiple assignments?
- Bosch distinguishes between short , medium and long key presses for multiple assignments.
- Short - under 1 second
- Medium - between 1 and 2.5 seconds
- Long - over 2.5 seconds
How are the main functions operated?
- "+" or "-" button pressed briefly changes the assistance level (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, TURBO).
- +"-button pressed medium-long (1 - 2,5s) switches on the lighting.
- Pressing the "+" button for a medium-long time (>2s) switches the lighting off.
- A long press on the "-" key corresponds to the mode key and operates the tacho functions (TRIP, TOTAL, RANGE).
- A press on the WALK button activates the push assist, which is controlled by the "+" button.
What information can the Bosch Purion eBike display show?
- Battery charge level
- light function
- TRIP - the daily riding distance, this can be reset.
- TOTAL - the total mileage of the motor, this is not resettable.
- RANGE - the remaining range indicator, this calibrates automatically every 1-2 minutes and gives the range at current consumption.
- Other service indicators, these can be found in the enclosed manual.
What are the differences between the Bosch Purion and the Bosch Intuvia eBike Display?
- Bosch Purion is one-piece from the display indicator to the motor connector plug. This eliminates sources of interference such as contact connections.
- Langfinger cannot simply steal the Purion display without destroying it.
- In case of damage, Bosch Purion is replaced as a complete component at the same price as the Bosch Intuvia display.
- After the repair is completed, you can be sure that no "other" display component will cause a failure as consequential damage.
- Bosch Purion has an easy-to-use battery compartment with two button cells of the type "2016".
- Unfortunately, the Purion does not have a USB output for charging a smartphone.
- The Bosch Intuvia display is multi-part and consists of a display, display holder and control unit. These components are individually connected to each other, creating contact surfaces that are prone to maintenance.
- Theft protection can be increased, but not 100% ensured, by using a screw-in fixing screw.
- While riding, the Bosch Intuvia Display can be used to power another device (e.g. smartphone, MP3 player).
- The Bosch Intuvia eBike Display can be replaced as a single display if damaged.
- Bosch Intuvia has a permanently installed, non-replaceable lithium-ion battery.
More information about the Bosch Purion eBike on-board computer.
What are the advantages of the side-mounted Bosch Purion eBike display?
- The Bosch Purion eBike Display is a 2-in-1 solution where the display is also the control unit.
- This gives you more space in the center of the handlebars to mount a handlebar bag or smartphone holder, for example.
Which Bosch display can I use on my Bosch eBike from model year 2014?
- All Bosch displays are upward and downward compatible.
- This means the exchange between Purion, Intuvia or Nyon display is possible among each other as desired.
- In case of uncertainty, system software should be updated.
For whom is the Bosch Purion Performance Line eBike display suitable?
- The Bosch Purion display is particularly suitable for eBikers who want to do without functions such as navigation, fitness tracker or a centrally located display unit and instead benefit from a tidy handlebar with a purist and ergonomically designed display.
- Maximum riding pleasure, concentration on the essentials and stability of the components are the focus.
The Bosch Purion e-bike display is also available for Bosch Active Line drives.
-Bosch Purion e-bike display Active Line
|Bosch System:||Bosch Active Line Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Active Line Gen3 (BDU3XX), Bosch Active Line Plus Gen3 (BDU3XX), Bosch Cargo Line Gen4 (BDU4XX), Bosch Cargo Line Speed Gen4 (BDU4XX), Bosch Performance Line CX Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line CX Gen4 (BDU4XX), Bosch Performance Line Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line Gen3 (BDU3XX), Bosch Performance Line Speed Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line Speed Gen4 (BDU4XX)|
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Item:||2017 Bosch eBike Display Purion|
|Scope of delivery:||Bosch Purion Display, the connection cable is firmly attached to the housing|