Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 2439
- Manufacturer Part Number: 470LHKAB
- EAN: 4006021010321
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 business days
With the two-arm B&M handlebar bracket for e-bike headlights, headlights can now be attached to the Intuvia display bracket in a space-saving way instead of the original Bosch bracket.
The scope of delivery includes a complete set of clamps for individual mounting on 25.4 and 31.8 mm handlebars. With these clamps, the holder can also be used without connection to the Intuvia handlebar holder. The Busch & Müller 470LH is universally suitable for all eBikes and bicycles where a standard or DC headlight is to be mounted on the handlebar.
- The lower part fits the Bosch Intuvia display holder.
- You can replace the lower clamps of the original Bosch Intuvia holder with the Busch&Müller 470LH holder.
- Alternatively, you can also use the 470LH lamp holder individually or without mounting it to the Bosch Intuvia display holder.
- For independent single mounting, the upper clamps shown and a set of spacers for the most common handlebar diameters 25.4 mm and 31.8 mm are included.
Compatibility with Yamaha:
- The Busch & Müller 470LH lamp holder is also compatible with the Yamaha display with a little skill when mounting.
- Please note that the rubber clamps of the Yamaha display holder protrude slightly, making mounting a little tight.
Mounting on the Yamaha display holder:
- To mount the 470LH holder, the headlight must be screwed loosely to the Busch & Müller 470LH holder.
- Place the clamp with the correct rubber inserts on the handlebar and fix it loosely.
- Now align the headlight so that oncoming traffic is not dazzled and finally tighten all screws.
These articles may also be of interest to you:
Handlebar adapter for mounting the headlight on the handlebars.
|Manufacturer:||Busch & Müller|
|Item:||Busch & Müller handlebar holder for headlights - 470LH|
|Scope of delivery:||2x complete clamps, 1x screw for mounting the headlight, 1x set of spacers for all common handlebar widths|
|Manufacturer:||Bush & Miller|
|Compatibility:||any normal bicycle handlebar or direct mounting on Bosch E-Bike display holder Intuvia / Nyon|