Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 1444
- Manufacturer Part Number: 175Q42/6TS04991
- EAN: 4055149081126
Currently not available, we will be happy to request the item for you.
With the B&M IQ Cyo T electric bike headlight with daytime running light, you will be seen even better on your e-bike during the day and at night.
Thanks to brightness sensor, the Busch and Müller Cyo T electric bike headlight automatically switches to day or night mode.
- In day mode, the daytime running light LEDs shine at full brightness and the main headlight is dimmed to save power.
- In night mode, the main headlights shine at full brightness and the daytime running light LEDs are dimmed to avoid dazzling oncoming traffic.
The input voltage of 6 - 42 volts DC on this Busch und Müller IQ Cyo T daytime running light headlight is specially designed for e-bikes with a certain minimum current (mAh). This current is released by the Bosch Active and Performance drive unit, but not with the Bosch Classic Line.
The output voltage for the tail light is 6 volts, so the following B&M electric bike tail lights are suitable for connection to this headlight:
B&M Flat S electric bike taillight
B&M Toplight Line electric bike taillight
B&M Toplight Mini electric bike tail light
B&M Toplight Flat electric bicycle tail light
B&M Toplight View electric bicycle tail light
Compatibility &, malfunction in case of incompatibility:
- The B&M IQ Cyo T e-bike headlight is suitable for connection to electric bikes with Bosch Active and Performance Line drives.
- It is not compatible with Bosch Classic Line drive, because the Classic Line light output does not provide enough current (mAh) to ensure the function of the sensor.
- If you nevertheless connect the 175Q42/6TS04991 to the Bosch Classic Line motor, the sensor will have no function and the lamp will light up permanently in one switching position.
- This malfunction also occurs, for example, with a Yamaha drive.
The headlight is supplied with holder and connection cable.
The following items could also be interesting for you:
The technical details of the B&M IQ Cyo T electric bike headlight with rear light connection - 175Q42/6TS04991:
|Bosch System:||Bosch Active Line Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Active Line Plus Gen3 (BDU3XX), Bosch Cargo Line Gen4 (BDU4XX), Bosch Classic Plus Line, Bosch Performance Line CX Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line CX Gen4 (BDU4XX), Bosch Performance Line Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line Gen3 (BDU3XX)|
|Impulse / Xion System:||Impulse 2.0, Impulse Evo, Impulse Evo Next, Impulse Evo RS|
|Panasonic System:||Panasonic Motor central Deluxe 36 V, Panasonic Motor central NextGen 36 V, Panasonic Motor central Premium 26 V|
|Power source:||eBike battery|
|Yamaha System:||Yamaha PW, Yamaha PW-Sport, Yamaha PW-ST, Yamaha PW-TE, Yamaha PW-X, Yamaha PW-X2|
|Shimano System:||Shimano E6000, Shimano E8000, Shimano Steps E5000, Shimano Steps E6100, Shimano Steps E7000 (E-MTB)|
|Supply voltage :||6 Volts, up to 12 Volts, up to 42 Volts|
|Drive system:||Bosch drive, Giant drive, Impulse drive, Panasonic drive, Shimano drive, Yamaha drive|
|Giant SyncDrive System:||Giant SyncDrive Life|
|Weight:||approx. 100 g|
|Item:||Busch & Müller IQ Cyo T ebike headlamp with taillight connection and daytime running light|
|Scope of delivery:||Lamphead. Holder. connecting cables|
|Manufacturer:||Bush & Miller|
|Measurements:||Lamp head 52 mm diameter and 66 mm length|
|Equipment:||Connection for rear light<br>Bright-dark sensor<br>LICHT24 Daytime running light<br>70 Lux IQ-Technology<br>without switch - Operation via on-board system or automatic sensor only|
|Voltage input:||6 - 42 V DC (direct current)|
|Compatibility:||Bosch Active and Performance Line|