Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 512-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0275007503
- EAN 4047024973879
Original Bosch PowerPack 400 Wh (11.1 Ah) e-bike battery - for all Bosch Classic Line 36V mid-motor systems. Ranges of up to 130 km are possible depending on the design of the e-bike and the selected support level.
Which batteries are compatible with the Bosch PowerPack Classic Line frame battery?
- The 400 Wh Classic Line frame battery replaces the 288 Wh or 300 Wh battery of the Classic Line.
- You can recognise the Bosch Classic Line frame batteries by the built-in rubber-textile grip.
- With a size of 60 x 28 mm, the contact connection is larger than the oval connection of the new systems.
How can I tell which Bosch motor I have?
- Bosch Classic Line motors always have a "normal-sized" chainring (36-48 teeth).
- Bosch Active Line and Performance Line motors have smaller drive sprockets (14-20 teeth).
How is the battery inserted? Do I have to pay attention to anything when converting?
- The Bosch Classic 400 Wh battery is used like your old Bosch 288 or 300 Wh battery.
- The new battery can be used immediately without any adjustments.
Which charger do I need for the Bosch PowerPack Classic Line 400 Wh battery?
- The Bosch Classic charger with the plastic body is best suited.
- Alternatively, you can use a charger of the newer generations in combination with the Bosch Charger Adapter.
How safe is a Bosch PowerPack Classic Line frame battery?
- The Bosch Classic Line frame battery is protected with an integrated protection circuit.
- It protects against deep discharge, overcharging, overheating and short circuit.
- Bosch calls this protective function "Electronic Cell Protection (ECP)".
- In case of imminent danger, the intelligent ECP protection circuit automatically switches off the battery.
How should I charge a Bosch PowerPack Classic Line frame battery with lithium-ion technology?
- The Bosch e-bike battery has no memory effect and can be charged from any state.
- It does not harm the battery if it is only "partially charged".
- The charging time to fully charge a Bosch Classic Line 400 Wh battery is approx. 3.5 hours.
- An empty battery is already 50% charged after 1.5 hours.
How should I store my Bosch electric bike battery if I am not going to use it for a longer period of time?
- Experience over the last few years has shown that the best charge level for storage is about 50%.
- Please note that the room climate should be as cool and dry as possible during storage.
- A warmer, dry storage place is preferable to a cooler, more humid place.
Which battery pack should I use on my Bosch e-bike with rack battery pack?
- The Bosch e-bike frame battery is not suitable for mounting on the luggage carrier.
- You must use the Bosch Classic rack battery for mounting the battery in the rack.
We only offer new batteries, they are not second-hand items.
If you have any questions regarding compatibilty or availability, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Weight:||PowerPack 400 / 11.1 Ah = 2.57 kg|
|Item:||Bosch PowerPack 400Wh Frame Battery Classic Line|
|Scope of delivery:||1x Bosch PowerPack 400Wh Frame Battery Classic Line|
|Colour:||black / white|
|Charging cycles:||PowerPack 400 / 11.1 Ah = 500 - 600 charging cycles|
|Range:||PowerPack 400 / 11.1 Ah = up to 130 km|
|Compatibility:||E-Bikes with Bosch Classic Line drive|