Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 2671
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1270020465
- EAN 4054289000912
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
The Bosch Smartphone Hub is connected biking of the future. With the Smartphone Hub from Bosch eBike Systems, the e-bike is connected to the digital world thanks to your smartphone & the COBI.Bike app and provides an all-new smart riding experience. In combination with your smartphone and the COBI.Bike app, the intelligent Smartphone Hub Control Centre provides perfect navigation, the playback of music or interesting fitness data as well as the possibility to make phone calls while riding. The app can be downloaded for free via the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android). After starting the COBI app, you will receive further instructions for setting up the COBI account.
Scope of delivery:
- Bosch SmartphoneHub incl. integrated display for basic control without smartphone
- Bosch Universal Mount for smartphone mounting
- Bosch SmartphoneHub Compact control unit - 350mm cable length
- Bosch DriveUnit connection cable - 1500mm cable length
- Distance rubber for 25.4 mm, 31.8 mm, 35.0 mm handlebar clamp
- Mounting material
CONTROL AND SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOSCH SMARTPHONE HUB
In order to make short journeys, such as to the bakery or to the train station, without a smartphone, the Bosch smartphone hub has a small integrated 1.52 inch display that provides the rider with the most important riding data. This means that the smartphone does not have to be used for short distances. The Bosch Smartphone Hub can be controlled intuitively via the control unit or via touchscreen on the respective smartphone.
With the Bosch Smartphone Hub, you can enjoy a comfortable and fully networked driving experience. With 2D or 3D navigation, you are always safely navigated to your destination. Thanks to precise weather data, carefree tours through the countryside can be planned. Fitness fanatics can also track calorie consumption, cadence, heart rate and other numerous fitness data. Linking health services such as Google Fit, Apple Health or Strava is also possible. This turns the Bosch smartphone hub into a real fitness trainer.
ALL FEATURES OF THE BOSCH SMARTPHONE HUB AT A GLANCE:
- Control via Bosch control unit with voice guidance
- Software protection against third-party use of the hub
- Retrieval of all fitness data
- Motor and light control possible without smartphone
- Start and answer calls with the control unit
- Audio control (e.g. Apple Music, Spotify)
- Real-time data (pedalling power, calories, distance, altitude, arrival time etc.)
- Customisable heart rate and cadence zones
- Up-to-the-minute weather forecast incl. rain visualisation
The Bosch Smartphone Hub is compatible with all common smartphones up to a height of approx. 10 mm and a width of approx. 80 mm (dimensions of the protective cover included).
Please note: The Bosch Smartphone Hub is compatible with all e-bikes with Bosch Active Line, Active Line Plus, Cargo Line, Performance Line and Performance Line CX from motor generation 2. It is important that the e-bike always has the latest software version if possible.
However, e-bikes with Cargo Line Speed, Performance Line Speed and combinations with Bosch e-bike ABS, eShift or eSuspension are not compatible.
If you have any questions regarding compatibilty or availability, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Compatibility:||Bosch systems from 2014 and newer (Gen2, Gen3, Gen4)|