Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1306-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2502850500
- EAN 4032191950419
The Bosch e-bike 38 teeth chainring for electric bike models with Bosch Classic-Line mid-motor.
What do I need the Bosch chainring 38 teeth - Classic?
- The 38 teeth chainring offered here is supplied together with a chain guard ring and replaces e.g. a worn chainring.
- The chain guard ring and the chainring are bolted together with the Bosch Spider and offer the chain a secure guide.
Why is there no original Bosch Classic chainring?
- When the Bosch Classic system was first launched, Bosch did not offer its own chainrings.
- We hereby offer you a replacement part for all eBikes with Bosch Classic motor in original equipment quality.
- The choice of chainring is subject to the respective bicycle manufacturer or user.
- The bicycle industry requires different chainrings for different uses (e.g. hub gears, derailleur gears).
How long does a chainring last on an electric bike?
- Depending on the area of application and riding behavior, a chainring lasts for different lengths of time.
- A durability between hundreds and several thousand kilometers is largely determined by the use and wear of the chain.
- Unfortunately, there is no fixed guideline value, since every eBiker uses or loads his electric bike differently.
- The more a drive is loaded, the faster it wears out.
Why does the chain crack when pedaling an electric bike?
- Cracking often indicates at least one faulty sprocket-chain component.
- Possibly only a part of the wear components was replaced last. In this case, the other "components that last looked good should also be replaced".
|Bosch System:||Bosch Classic Plus Line|
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Item:||Bosch E-Bike chainring|
|Scope of delivery:||1x XLC chainring 38 teeth incl. chain guard ring and chainring bolts|
|Compatibility:||all Bosch Classic ebikes|