Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 7658
- Manufacturer Part Number: 288545
- EAN: 7615523392810
currently not available
Original luggage rack for Scott Axis eRide Evo/ Strike 2022 eBikes. Add a sturdy luggage rack to your beloved eBike. You'll be ready for any everyday challenge and perfectly equipped for long weekend tours. The Scott luggage rack also features the SnapIt 2.0 mounting system. With it, you can mount accessories such as bags and baskets with a flick of the wrist in just a few seconds.
Features of the Scott Axis eRide Evo/Strike luggage rack
- rear luggage rack for Scott eBikes
- compatible with Scott Axis eRide Evo & Scott Strike eRide MY22
- made of light and robust aluminium
- with SnapIt 2.0 mounting system
Mounting instructions of the Scott Axis eRide luggage rack
The rear rack can only be mounted in combination with the Axis eRide mudguard and luggage rack brace. Here's how:
1. screw the mudguard and luggage rack together (1x M3 x 8mm bolt, 1x M4 x 27 mm bolt, 1x M4 safety nut, 1x 4 mm washer).
First mount the mudguard to the rear reflector strut of the luggage rack with an M3 x .8 mm screw. Use the M4 x 27 mm screw to attach the mudguard to the top of the carrier. To do this, insert the screw from above through the front cross strut, through two of the spacers provided, through the mudguard and then secure it with a safety nut including washer. 2.
2. mount the luggage rack strut (2x M3 x 10 mm countersunk screw, 2x M3 safety nut, 2x 3 mm washer)
In the first step, attach the strut to the mudguard. Use the appropriate plastic connector from the scope of delivery of the strut. Now screw the ends of the strut together with two M3 countersunk screws 10 mm long. Insert the screws from the outside through the two upper holes on the left and right. Secure the struts with two nuts and one washer each. 3.
3. mounting the luggage rack on the eBike (2x M4 x 15 mm countersunk screw, 2x M3 x 10 mm screw)
Now you only have to mount the assembled carrier to the frame. First remove the rear wheel. Now you can attach the luggage rack to the matching threaded holes of the seat stays. Two M4 x 15 mm countersunk screws are recommended for this. Now mount the mudguard to the rear stay with two M3 x 10 mm screws. Then you can put the rear wheel back in place.
|Scope of delivery:||1x luggage carrier with bolt and spacer for mudguard fixation -without fixing bolts, struts and mudguard (sold separately)|