Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: E-2531-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: I-CSHG50010132
- EAN 4524667328209
The Shimano Deore cassette HG500 10-speed, allows you even more precise and clean switching operations. The sprocket carriers are made of aluminum and the sprockets of nickel-plated steel, which makes the Shimano Deore cassette 10-speed very robust and durable. Therefore, the Shimano Deore cassette is particularly found in the areas of trekking or cross-country.
The Shimano Deore cassette HG50/HG500 impresses with an optimal gear ratio. Thanks to the exceptionally good ride efficiency, the cassette allows frequent riding on the most efficient chainring. Furthermore, the nickel alloy also ensures that the parts are less susceptible to dirt or dust.
Item details of the Shimano Deore cassette HG500 10-speed:
- 10-speed cassette in Deore quality
- Precise and clean shifting operations
- Perfectly matched gear ratio
- Steel pinion nickel-plated, sprocket carrier aluminum
- Application area: Trekking - Cross-Country
The matching e-bike chain can be found here.
|Material:||Pinion carrier made of aluminum, pinion made of nickel-plated steel|