Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 57421
- Manufacturer Part Number: 00.2418.058.000
- EAN: 710845770630
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
The SRAM XG 1150 is one of the most cost-effective variants, but is in no way inferior to the more expensive cassettes!
SRAM uses full-pin technology for the XG 1150. The 11 riveted and lightweight steel sprockets are held by 123 high-strength steel pins. This affects the weight, but the cassette scores with its very smooth, soft and fast shifting. Even under enormous load, the chain of the SRAM cassette seems to glide quietly and smoothly over the sprockets without delay. The open design keeps dirt out better and offers dashing shifting performance and a long service life.
The gradation is also impressive. It is pleasantly smooth and shifts without big jumps.
Features of the XG 1150 cassette
- Large gear range: 10-42 teeth, optimal for all rides
- Gradation: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42
- Jet technology: black finish offers best performance and high corrosion resistance
- Optimised gear graduation across the entire gear range
- Open design repels dirt
- Stronger hub connection thanks to XDTM drive body
|Field of application:||E-MTB|