ebike24.com is a service of:
Managing director: Michael Huhn
Register court Dresden, HRB 35837
Phone: +49 (0) 351 / 795 52 35
Fax: +49 (0) 351 / 795 52 36
Responsible for the content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV:
Michael Huhn (address see above)
Seat of the company: Nesselgrundstrasse 10, 01445 Moritzburg - Boxdorf
All information on this website without guarantee.
1. Content of the online offer The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of material or idealistic kind, which were caused by the use or disuse of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle excluded, if on the part of the author no as can be prove deliberate or roughly negligent being to blame for is present. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks"), which lie outside the author's area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into force if the author had knowledge of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was identifiable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists set up by the author and in all other forms of databases to whose content external write access is possible. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of such information lies solely with the provider of the site to which reference is made, and not with the party who merely refers to the publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. Data protection If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
6. Notice on online dispute resolution The EU Commission has provided an Internet platform for the extrajudicial online resolution of disputes ("OS platform") in online contracts. The OS-platform can be accessed at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
This disclaimer is based on the free service of Disclaimer.de.