Product Manager and Customer Service Employee in E-Commerce
Elektrofahrrad24 is looking for an employee to strengthen the team of the English online shop ebike24.com, to manage the product portfolio and to provide customer service for our online shop. We are seeking a person with a good knowledge of bicycles and a good grasp of English (native speaker/fluent) and German (min. A2). Other languages would be an advantage.
Elektrofahrrad24 is a young and fast-growing company specialising in the online sale of electric bicycles, spare parts and accessories. For 15 years, Elektrofahrrad24 has been serving those who are looking for a comfortable and, above all, environmentally friendly mobility solution all over the world.
If your world is all about bicycles, you are fluent in English, but you also know how to communicate in German, then make your passion your profession and join the international team of Elektrofahrrad24.
The following tasks await you:
- Mainly content management and registration of products for the online shop ebike24.com
- Translation of all contents of the German shop for the English shop
- Adjustment and SEO optimisation of products, spare parts and electric bicycles into English.
- Furthermore, support in customer services, via e-mail, telephone and social networks
What we expect from you:
- You are passionate about cycling and have a wide knowledge of bicycles
- You have knowledge of digital marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- You have knowledge about content management on websites, blogs (CMS) and/or in the backend of online shops
- You have experience in customer service and are good at communicating with people
- You are comfortable working with computers and have already worked with e-commerce software
- You quickly learn how to use and handle different IT tools and online content management tools
- You are a native speaker of English or fluent in English and are able to hold a simple conversation in German and/or English
- You are independent, organised and disciplined in your work
- You are motivated and have a sense of initiative
What we can offer you:
- exciting topics and a job with a secure future
- excellent development opportunities in a rapidly growing industry, with short lines of communication, horizontal organisation and a rapid takeover of responsibility
- flexible working hours
- a friendly and fun team
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water and fresh fruit every day
Part-time or full-time: 20 - 40 hours / week.
Place of work: Dresden / Remote
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) with your salary expectations and availability by e-mail to Michael Huhn, firstname.lastname@example.org.