Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 4282-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: PD20CHEBLK
- EAN: 821973353555
The new pedals from Race Face - Chester Pedal - excellent performance at an amazing price.
The robust pedal is made of a nylon composite material. The contact surface (110 x 101mm) has the same grip as pedals made of aluminium or steel. For absolute grip, there are eight replaceable pins, made of steel, on each side - optimal for off-road use. The Chester pedal has a flat, slightly concave design and thus offers more ground clearance and the contact between shoe and pedal is better. The Race Face pedals also score points visually. With its sleek but sporty design, the pedal gives your bike a stylish accent.
The fully sealed and durable axle is made of stable Cro-Mo steel which forms a 100% maintainable bearing and bushing system in the overall package.
Features of the Race Face Chester Pedal
- Colours: black | blue | green | orange | purple | red | yellow | turquoise | pink
- Application area: Trail | Downhill | Freeride | Downhill | Dirt Jump
- Slim and lightweight platform with concave shape
- 8 interchangeable pins (per side)
- Height: 18mm (without pin)
- Standard 9/16" pedal thread
- Height: 18.4mm (without pins)
- 2 years warranty
|Measurements:||110 x 101 mm|
|Material:||Pedals: nylon composite Axle: Chrome steel Pin: Steel|
|Field of application:||Trail | Downhill | Freeride | All Mountain|
|Item weight:||approx. 370g|
|Pin height:||5 mm|
|Height:||15 - 18.4 mm|