Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 9467-001
- Manufacturer Part Number: 91147
- EAN: 4003318911477
With the frame lock, in addition to the locking equality of the Abus XPlus key system, you benefit from further advantages to protect your bike from theft. For example, the 8.5 mm thick locking shackle made of hardened steel offers good basic protection for a medium risk of theft. Furthermore, the lock has an additional locking mechanism. You can easily connect additional accessories to this, such as our ABUS frame lock chain 6KS/85 or 6KS/100.
Features of the XPlus 5955 frame lock
- 8.5 mm strong locking shackle
- The shackle, the housing as well as supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Locking mechanism for easy connection of accessories in the lock housing
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- With the R version, the key remains in the cylinder when the lock is open, with the NR version it can be removed
One key for everything
With the Code Card you have the option of having other locks made keyed alike to the PRO SHIELD XPLUS 5955 frame lock. This has the advantage that you only need one key for all locks. In order to be able to pass on your order to ABUS, your ABUS Plus key number is required. Please enter this in the comments field during the ordering process. The delivery time may be extended by approx. 14 days due to the manufacturing process.
Removable or not - the choice is yours
Decide for yourself whether you would like to have the lock in NR or R design. In the case of frame locks with an R in the product name, the key cannot be removed when the lock is open. It remains inserted and you do not have to stow it away while riding. If you want to remove the key, you can choose the NR version.
|ABUS OneKey System:||ABUS OneKey X-Plus cylinder|
|Scope of delivery:||Lock incl. 2 keys|
|Safety class:||9 from 15|