Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 822
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1270020902
- EAN: 4047024973473
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
The Bosch e-bike HMI Display Holder connects the Bosch HMI Display to the motor and thus represents an important part of the wiring harness of any Bosch Classic eBike with HMI Display.
What is the Bosch Classic HMI Displayhlater used for?
The Bosch Classic HMI handlebar holder is used on eBikes with Bosch mid-motor of the model years 2011 and 2012. From 2013, the Bosch Classic+ series was introduced with the still current Bosch Intuvia Display.
Is there a possibility that the display is replaced with the Bosch Intuvia Display?
-If necessary, the Bosch HMI Display can be replaced with the Bosch Intuvia Display conversion kit.
What are the advantages of replacing the HMI Display with the Bosch Intuvia Display?
- The Bosch Intuvia Display offers a simplified software update for your electric bike.
- The update can be installed with the Bosch Intuvia Display with the latest Bosch workshop software.
- This simplification reduces your dealer's workload and therefore your update costs.
- Thanks to the Bosch Intuvia Display, you benefit from the possibility, for example, to charge smartphones while riding on your electric bike.
|Bosch System:||Bosch Classic Plus Line|
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Item:||Bosch eBike HMI Display Holder - Classic|
|Scope of delivery:||1x HMI display holder incl. cable. Locking screw. HMI clamp|
|Maker's ref. no.:||1270020902|