Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 2909
- Manufacturer Part Number: d792
- EAN: 4260262590992
Currently not available, we will be happy to request the item for you.
Finally a tail light that has been adapted for customers.
On request, Lupine extended the battery of the rear light. The Rotlicht Max now has twice the battery life of the first version.
The sensor-controlled light not only convinces with its enormous luminosity of 40 lumens, but also has a brake sensor. When braking, the RotlichtMax reacts immediately and the brightness of the rear light is increased, thus signalling to those behind you that you are slowing down. The housing is made of CNC-milled anodised aluminium, while the front cover is made of polycarbonate (PC). Thanks to this combination, this rear light is waterproof and shockproof.
- Fast and very secure mounting thanks to the universal rubber strap, on all seat posts between 22 - 25mm diameter.
- Waterproof and shockproof - ideal for road bike tours and E-MTBs
- Light time up to 60 hours (at 8Lumen)
- Rechargeable via USB
- Continuous light
- When the red light Max is switched off, the flashing LEDs indicate the battery capacity
- StVZO (German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations) approved
- Made in Germany
|Power source:||own battery|
|Scope of delivery:||1 x Lupine Rotlicht Max incl. elastic band (long and short) & Micro B-USB charging cable|
|Measurements:||30 x 32 x 60mm|
|Lighting duration:||up to 60 hours|
|Maker's ref. no.:||d792|
|Material:||Housing: CNC-milled aluminium 6061-T6 | Front cover: polycarbonate|
|Charging time:||100% after 9 hours|
|Field of application:||For all seat posts with a diameter of 22-25mm|
|Max. power:||0.1W, brake light: 0.4W|
|Charger:||via Micro B-USB|