Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 8483
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
Use the e-bike USB charging cable Micro USB B to USB-C to charge your smartphone. This works on e-bikes with Yamaha (from 2016), Panasonic, Giant SyncDrive & Impulse drive. Thanks to a length of approx. 450 mm, the smartphone charging cable can be used with different attachments on the e-bike.
Features of the e-bike USB charging cable Micro USB B to USB-C
- for Yamaha (from 2016), Panasonic, Giant SyncDrive and Impulse drives
- for smartphones with USB-C connection
- Cable length: approx. 450mm
- Plug dimensions: width: approx. 10mm, height: approx. 6mm, length: approx. 17mm
Notes on the e-bike USB charging cable Micro USB B to USB-C
Charging a smartphone does not work with a Yamaha Type-A display. Please also note that the charging performance of an e-bike display is not comparable with a normal charger. The Micro USB-B connector is marked with a green Ebike24 logo and is for connection to the display. When plugging it in, make sure that it is firmly seated and that the plug is in the correct position. You can also find the right cable for charging iPhones, older smartphones or other e-bike accessories.
Alternatives to the e-bike USB charging cable Micro USB B to USB-C
- E-bike USB charging cable Micro USB-B to Micro USB-B with adapter option for USB-C and Apple Lightning
- E-bike USB charging cable Micro USB-B to Apple Lightning for connecting iPhones
- Micro USB-B to standard USB-A socket for charging via standard USB cable
Tip: Are you unsure which cable is the right one? Then simply take a look at our Elektrofahrrad24 USB charging cable guide. You're sure to find the right cable.
|Drive system:||Giant drive, Impulse drive, Panasonic drive, Yamaha drive|
|Item:||E-bike USB charging cable Micro B - USB C 450mm|
|Scope of delivery:||1x E-Bike USB charging cable Micro USB-B to USB C 450mm. The e-bike display and smartphone shown are not included in the scope of delivery.|
|Compatibility:||electric bikes with Impulse, Panasonic, Giant/Syncdrive, Yamaha drives|