Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 7484
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10076
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
Anyone who travels with an e-bike and a camper or car knows the worry about a 220V connection to charge the battery after a successful day trip.
It is not always possible to find a suitable resting stop with a charging station or a local who is willing to provide 220V for the e-bike and its battery.
This 12V car charger from E-Bike Vision for various battery models provides always helps you out.
Using an adapter cable compatible with various original e-bike batteries from Bosch, Yamaha, Panasonic, etc., as well as directly connected to E-Bike Vision E-Bike Intube batteries with 36 V nominal voltage, this compact car charger reaches a full 2 A charging power. Enough to start the next ride the next morning with a full battery.
The low weight of only about 375 grams and the compact dimensions, comparable to a calculator or three stacked cell phones, make this 12V charger an essential companion when traveling.
Connection to the vehicle is done conveniently via the cigarette lighter.
Compatibility of the E-Bike Vision 12V/2A car charger
You do not need an adapter for:
- E-Bike Vision PowerPack for Panasonic 36 V Deluxe
- E-Bike Vision Vision PowerPack battery for Gazelle
- E-Bike Vision Vision PowerPack for Bosch Classic
with matching adapter in each case:
- Original Bosch Active / Performance batteries (frame, rear rack, PowerTube) - oval charging port
- Original Bosch Classic batteries (frame, rear rack) - rectangular charging port
- E-Bike Vision PowerPack for Bosch Active / Performance
- E-Bike Vision PowerPack Lite for Bosch Active / Performance
- E-Bike Vision PowerPack for Yamaha
- E-Bike Vision PowerPack for Panasonic Next Generation
You can find the suitable adapters here.
If you have any questions regarding compatibilty or availability, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Scope of delivery:||Charger | Power cord | Manual|
|Compatibility:||Compatible with original batteries from Bosch, Yamaha, Panasonic as well as EBV Intube batteries with 36 V nominal voltage - depending on version adapter necessary|