Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 1180
- EAN: 4049441029153
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
The Bosch Ebike24 lock ring tool is used specifically to loosen and tighten the lock ring on Bosch drives. This serves to fix the e-bike chainring.
Features of the Ebike24 Lockring Tool
- for loosening and tightening the lockring on Bosch drives
- suitable for standard 1/2 inch ratchets
- also for 24/25mm open-end spanners
- made of high quality steel
The tool holder is suitable for standard 1/2-inch ratchets or a 24/25mm open-ended spanner. This ensures the greatest possible compatibility with the toolbox at home.
Due to the production on modern milling machines and the use of high-quality steel, it is safe and particularly durable.
Area of application of the Bosch eBike puller tool:
You can use our tool on all Bosch e-bikes with Active and Performance Line drive from model year 2014 of the 2nd generation with 50mm lockring (ring outer diameter measured).
The following Bosch product lines are not compatible with the Bosch Ebike24 lockring tool:
- Active-Line 2014 - 2017 (BDU2XX) - (from 2018 = large chainring in front - different gear puller)
- Performance-Line (BDU2XX) - (from 2020 = large chainring in front - different gear puller)
- Performance CX-Line (BDU2XX) - (from 2020 = large chainring in front - different gear puller)
Attention - left-hand thread!
The motor shaft of the Bosch mid-motor has a left-hand thread. It is therefore loosened clockwise and tightened counterclockwise.
If you have any questions regarding compatibilty or availability, do not hesitate to contact us.
|Bosch System:||Bosch Active Line Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line CX Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line Gen2 (BDU2XX), Bosch Performance Line Speed Gen2 (BDU2XX)|
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Item:||E-Bike Lock Ring Tool - Bosch Active & Performance Gen.2|
|Scope of delivery:||1x E-Bike Lock Ring Tool|