Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 8739
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8739
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
With the EBIKE24 angled USB charging cable, you can charge the battery of your smartphone while riding your e-bike. The approx. 18 cm long USB cable has a micro USB-A and a USB-C plug. For optimal compatibility with the Bosch SmartphoneHub or SmartphoneGrip, the connections are set at a 90° angle. This makes connecting accessories and smartphone particularly easy - without tangles or kinks in the cable. To charge your smartphone, the rectangular micro USB-A plug is inserted into the Bosch mobile phone holder. Now connect your smartphone with the USB-C connector.
Features of the EBIKE24 USB charging cable Bosch Micro A - USB C
- Smartphone USB-C charging cable for E-Bikes with Bosch drive
- Allows simultaneous navigation, music listening and charging
- Quick charging of the smartphone during the ride via the e-bike battery
- Micro USB-A to USB-C connector
- 90° angled connection for SmartphoneGrip & SmartphoneHub
- approx. 18 cm length is sufficient for almost all common smartphones
- Profilled end pieces simplify plugging and unplugging
Which Bosch displays are compatible with the EBIKE24 charging cable?
- The angled EBIKE24 USB-C charging cable can be used with the following Bosch accessories and displays:
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch SmartphoneGrip (for mobile phones without inductive charging function)
- Bosch Nyon (Gen.1)
Tip: Are you unsure which cable is the right one? Then simply take a look at our eBike24 USB charging cable guide. It will help you find the right cable.
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Scope of delivery:||1x E-Bike USB charging cable Micro USB-A to USB-C|
|Incompatibility:||not suitable for Kiox300, Intuvia100 and Purion display|
|Cable length:||18 cm / 7 in|