Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 8739
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8739
Delivery time to Germany 1-2 Workdays
With the EBIKE24 angled USB charging cable, you can charge the battery of your smartphone while riding your e-bike. The approx. 18 cm long USB cable has a micro USB-A and a USB-C plug. For optimal compatibility with the Bosch SmartphoneHub or SmartphoneGrip, the connections are set at a 90° angle. This makes connecting accessories and smartphone particularly easy - without tangles or kinks in the cable. To charge your smartphone, the rectangular micro USB-A plug is inserted into the Bosch mobile phone holder. Now connect your smartphone with the USB-C connector.
Features of the EBIKE24 USB charging cable Bosch Micro A - USB C
- Smartphone USB-C charging cable for E-Bikes with Bosch drive
- Allows simultaneous navigation, music listening and charging
- Quick charging of the smartphone during the ride via the e-bike battery
- Micro USB-A to USB-C connector
- 90° angled connection for SmartphoneGrip & SmartphoneHub
- approx. 18 cm length is sufficient for almost all common smartphones
- Profilled end pieces simplify plugging and unplugging
Which Bosch displays are compatible with the EBIKE24 charging cable?
- The angled EBIKE24 USB-C charging cable can be used with the following Bosch accessories and displays:
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch SmartphoneGrip (for mobile phones without inductive charging function)
- Bosch Nyon (Gen.1)
Note: the cable has a connector that comes out of the top of the display. This could result, although seldom, in the cable being too short to run from the display to the mobile phone on the handlebars.
Tip: Are you unsure which cable is the right one? Then simply take a look at our eBike24 USB charging cable guide. It will help you find the right cable.
|Drive system:||Bosch drive|
|Scope of delivery:||1x E-Bike USB charging cable Micro USB-A to USB-C|
|Incompatibility:||not suitable for Kiox300, Intuvia100 and Purion display|
|Cable length:||18 cm / 7 in|